Forsetico Europe gives a chance to everyone. Whether you are an investor or just someone looking for better life in Europe - we can try to help.
On these pages, you can find important information on the immigration to Europe, on general immigration requirements and on European working and living conditions.
Immigrants are motivated to leave their former countries of citizenship, or habitual residence, for a variety of reasons. Some of reasons may be:
- a lack of local access to resources
- a desire for economic prosperity
- to find or engage in paid work
- to better their standard of living
- family reunification, retirement
- climate induced migration
- environmentally induced migration
- escape from prejudice
- conflict or natural disaster
- simply the wish to change one's quality of life
Your reason may be any one of these, but the solutions is the same - Forsetico Europe.
A foreigner from a country outside of the Europe, who plans to stay in Europe for more than three months, must have a valid residence permit.
A residence permit is a document providing a foreigner the rights to reside in one of European countries for a definite period of time (a temporary residence permit) or permanently (a permanent residence permit).
Upon receipt of temporary residence permit, a foreign national shall present:
- a valid health insurance policy for a year,
- a health certificate stating that the foreign national does not suffer from tuberculosis in active phase
There might be other regulations, thus Forsetico team of lawyers can advise you on best residence permit options within Europe.
Visa services in Europe for travel, tourism and other reasons.
Note! If you need
invitation letter please be advised that our guarantee of success depends on your background check.
Ever dreamed of becoming an European? -We might help!
Starting from naturalisation up to programs named
Citizenship by Investment. Contact us today.